UPDATE – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANK YOU!!
Position: Communications & Administrative Assistant
Position available: Immediately
Location: Ardmore, PA (until Spring 2018); Philadelphia, PA (Spring 2018 and onward)
We’re seeking a high-energy, efficient, self-starter to join our team at Design Manifest. The ideal candidate will be a social media rock-star with excellent writing & organizational skills, and a passion for interior design.
- Exceptional organization skills and superb attention to detail
- Social media expertise, including the ability to develop & execute content across DM’s multiple platforms
- Honed writing skills with a firm grasp on spelling and grammar
- Ability to write engaging copy that accurately reflects the voice of Design Manifest
- Bonus points for a basic understanding of SEO concepts for writing
- Strong self-motivation and the capacity to strive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Willingness to help in all areas of DM operations
- Manage office administration and maintain office organization
- Provide administrative and executive assistance
- Communications – to include creating blog, social media, and web content/content calendar – in coordination with the Creative Director
- Perform errands in support of business operations (candidate must have his/her own car; mileage will be reimbursed)
- Support special events, as needed
- Support Spring 2018 office move from Ardmore to Philadelphia
This is a part-time position at 15 hours per week, paid hourly, with the potential to grow. Mutually agreeable days/times will be determined upon hiring.
Application deadline: December 6, 2017
Please email your resume to [email protected], along with examples of your writing and social media style.